Here is the link to the final version of my website.
The feedback I have received has been very positive and those of you who saw my first version and even my second version will notice a lot of changes.
But I think the changes work very well and based on the feedback I think others would agree.
Creating this was a little tricky in some ways. Because it’s not an officially approved site, I couldn’t use student work or images. To substitute, I wrote all the content and posted some previously published work of my own.
I also made a last minute change to the site. There was originally a page with events and dates, but several students remarked during class that what they really needed was help finding internships. Consequently, I turned the events/dates page into an internship information page.
In any case, I’m looking forward to hearing from all of you what you think.
Thanks for all of the support.